Home Package *£365 //
Given time to get to know the subject in their own home, I usually quite quickly work out what expressions and features make them unique and we will work to emphasise these in an informal setting. We can find the best location (often a garden or close to a window) and later browse the pictures together to find the most suitable. This part of the process will take an hour or two.
I will then disappear to my studio and get to work.
How it Works:
Initially, please email [mailto]firstname.lastname@example.org[/mailto] and we can arrange the best time for me to visit you. Hours of good daylight would be best. A 50% deposit would be taken at this stage.
I will photograph the subject at home and we can go through the options and take as many pictures as necessary until we find something that truly represents the model’s character.
Back at the studio, I will usually complete the drawing in somewhere between 4 days and 4 weeks. Please let me know if it is for a special occasion and I’ll try to hurry things up! When finished, I will email you a jpeg for approval and once the balance is settled, I will carefully mount and pack the drawing for delivery to you by Parcel Force.
What You Get:
– An hour or two consultation/photography in your home
– A pastel pencil drawing on Strathmore Velvet Grey paper (Drawing size 400mm*500mm)
– Mounted in Snow White mount (Mount size 500mm*600mm)
– Laid over with glassine paper and packed in sturdy cardboard
– UK Delivery by Parcel Force
International delivery can be arranged but will incur an extra fee (approx $22 to USA and $16 to Europe)
* The fee assumes your home is within ten miles of my studio in Bracknell (UK). Please enquire for costs to travel further afield.