Studio Package £455 //
At the studio – a gorgeous converted barn in Wokingham – we can experiment with all sorts of lighting and gestures. As well as a plethora of images to choose from, I will supply you with a minimum of 10 high resolution jpegs for you to print or share.
Back at my home studio, I will draw from the photograph we have chosen.
How it Works:
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know you are interested in the Studio Package and then can arrange a good time to meet at the studio. A 50% deposit would be taken at this stage.
At the studio we can experiment with different lighting moods and in less than an hour we will have many images to choose from.
I will usually complete the drawing in somewhere between 4 days and 4 weeks. Please let me know if it is for a special occasion and I’ll try to hurry things up! When finished, I will email you a jpeg for approval and once the balance is settled, I will carefully mount and pack the drawing for delivery to you by Parcel Force.
What You Get:
– A studio photography session and consultation where we can discuss the right image to work from
– A pastel pencil drawing on Strathmore Velvet Grey paper (Drawing size 400mm*500mm)
– Mounted in Snow White mount (Mount size 500mm*600mm)
– Laid over with glassine paper and packed in sturdy cardboard
– A minimum of ten high-res photographs for your own use
– UK Delivery by Parcel Force
International delivery can be arranged but will incur an extra fee (approx $22 to USA and $16 to Europe)